Acura B1013: MICU Lost Communication with Driver's MPCS Unit (ASLOCKSW Message)
Is your scanner showing Acura B1013?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Acura B1013: MICU Lost Communication with Driver's MPCS Unit (ASLOCKSW Message)OVERVIEW
What Does The Acura B1013 Code Mean?
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Acura B1013 Code?
- Loose or poor connections between the MICU and the driver’s MPCS unit
- Blown fuse in the main under-hood fuse box
- Blown fuse in the under-dash fuse/relay box
- “Open” or “Short” to ground at driver’s MPCS unit
- “Open” or “Short” to ground at driver’s MICU unit
- Faulty power window switch
- Faulty power window relay
- Faulty power window motor
- Faulty MPCS or MICU
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Acura B1013, DTCDECODE.