Cadillac C12B3: Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Short to Battery
Is your scanner showing Cadillac C12B3?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Cadillac C12B3: Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Short to BatteryOVERVIEW
What Does The Cadillac C12B3 Code Mean?
Condition for setting the DTC: The ignition is ON. Ignition voltage is greater than 10 volts. The brake pedal is not applied.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Cadillac C12B3 Code?
Below are some potential causes of this DTC:
- Internal sensor failure is detected
- Improper relearn performed
- A short to battery is detected on the sensor signal circuit
- A short to ground or open is detected signal circuit
- Signal is erratic and changes faster than physically allowed
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Cadillac C12B3, DTCDECODE.