Cadillac P182C: Internal Mode Switch B Circuit High Voltage
Is your scanner showing Cadillac P182C?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Cadillac P182C: Internal Mode Switch B Circuit High VoltageOVERVIEW
What Does The Cadillac P182C Code Mean?
The system voltage is 11-18 V. P182E The engine run time is greater than 5 seconds. The system voltage is 11-18 V. The vehicle speed is less than 200 km/h (124 mph) for 5 seconds.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Cadillac P182C Code?
- Any one or more of the following conditions:
- The IMS signal circuit A, B, or P are Low in Park for greater than 8 seconds.
- The IMS signal circuit A is Low in D for 8 seconds.
- The IMS signal circuit C is High in D for 8 seconds.
- The TCM detects an invalid range from the IMS for 3.25 seconds.
- The IMS signal circuit C is high in D for greater than 8 seconds.
- Park/Neutral Switch equals P/N and the IMS state is not Park or Neutral, or the Park/Neutral switch is not Park or Neutral and the IMS state equals Park or Neutral for 4 seconds.
- Or the automatic transmission manual shift shaft position switch assembly indicates a transitional state for 8 seconds.
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Cadillac P182C, DTCDECODE.