Chevrolet P1AC9: HCM Service Calibration Fault
Is your scanner showing Chevrolet P1AC9?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Chevrolet P1AC9: HCM Service Calibration FaultOVERVIEW
What Does The Chevrolet P1AC9 Code Mean?
This code indicates that the internal fault detection is handled inside the control module. No external circuits are involved.
Conditions for setting the DTC:
- The module has received voltage on the ignition 0 voltage circuit.
- The module has turned ON and no configuration DTC are present.
- This diagnostic shall be run every 100 ms.
- Reference voltage is stable and accurate.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Chevrolet P1AC9 Code?
- Faulty Hybrid Control Module (HCM)
- Hybrid Control Module (HCM) harness is open or shorted
- Hybrid Control Module (HCM) circuit poor electrical connection
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Chevrolet P1AC9, DTCDECODE.