Chevrolet P1E54: Hybrid/EV Battery 41 Circuit
Is your scanner showing Chevrolet P1E54?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Chevrolet P1E54: Hybrid/EV Battery 41 CircuitOVERVIEW
What Does The Chevrolet P1E54 Code Mean?
This DTC is set when voltage is detected below threshold.
Conditions for setting the DTC:
- Ignition in any position.
- The battery energy control module is awake and communicating.
- Ignition in ON/RUN.
- Vehicle speed is greater than 0.
- There is a change in the Voltage and Current readings.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Chevrolet P1E54 Code?
- Battery Circuit: The battery energy control module detects high resistance on the circuit.
- Circuit Performance: The faulted cell group does not change voltage.
- Low Voltage: Any hybrid/EV battery voltage signal is less than 0.2 V.
- High Voltage: Any hybrid/EV battery voltage signal is greater than 4.8 V.
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!