Chrysler B106C: Rear Defrost Control Circuit High
Is your scanner showing Chrysler B106C?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Chrysler B106C: Rear Defrost Control Circuit HighOVERVIEW
What Does The Chrysler B106C Code Mean?
With the ignition on. Battery voltage greater than 10.4 volts. A shorted high condition in the (C515) Rear Defogger Control Output circuit or (C16) Fused Rear Defogger Control Output circuit.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Chrysler B106C Code?
- (C515) Rear Defogger Control Output Circuit shorted to battery voltage
- Excessive resistance in the defogger grid or (z908) ground circuit for the grid
- (C16) Fused Rear Defogger Control Output circuit shorted to battery voltage (if equipped with Heated Mirrors)
- (Z906)/(Z907) Ground Circuit (if equipped with Heated Mirrors)
- Heated Mirrors (If Equipped)
- Totally integrated power module
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Chrysler B106C, DTCDECODE.