Chrysler B10B6: Cabin Heater 1 Control Circuit Open
Is your scanner showing Chrysler B10B6?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Chrysler B10B6: Cabin Heater 1 Control Circuit OpenOVERVIEW
What Does The Chrysler B10B6 Code Mean?
With the ignition on. The Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) will set this DTC if it does not detect voltage on the (K132) Cabin Heater Relay 1 Control circuit when the relay is commanded off.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Chrysler B10B6 Code?
- (A960) Fused B(+) Circuit Shorted To Ground
- (A960) Fused B(+) Circuit Open
- (K132) Cabin Heater Relay 1 Control Circuit Shorted To Ground
- (K132) Cabin Heater Relay 1 Control Circuit Open
- (A0) Fused B(+) Circuit Open Or Shorted
- PDC Fuse #4
- Cabin Heater Relay 1
- Cabin Heater Relay 2
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Chrysler B10B6, DTCDECODE.