Chrysler B1B8D: Driver Seat Track Position Sensor Circuit Low
Is your scanner showing Chrysler B1B8D?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Chrysler B1B8D: Driver Seat Track Position Sensor Circuit LowOVERVIEW
What Does The Chrysler B1B8D Code Mean?
While the CAN bus ignition status is in IGN_RUN and the module is configured for a Seat Track Position Sensor, the module checks the sensor input current ranges. If the module detects that the sensor input is less than or equal to 0.3 mA. This DTC may set when the current is between 0.3 mA and 2.0 mA.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Chrysler B1B8D Code?
- Driver seat harness improperly routed
- Driver seat harness wires chafed, pierced, pinched, partially broken
- Driver seat harness connector terminals broken, bent, pushed out, spread, corroded, contaminated
- (R261) seat position sensor data-driver circuit shorted to ground
- (R263) seat position sensor voltage-driver circuit shorted to ground
- (R261) seat position sensor data-driver circuit open
- (R263) seat position sensor voltage-driver circuit open
- Driver seat track position sensor
- Occupant classification module (OCM)
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Chrysler B1B8D, DTCDECODE.