Chrysler B1D56: Adjustable Pedal Sensor Circuit Low
Is your scanner showing Chrysler B1D56?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Chrysler B1D56: Adjustable Pedal Sensor Circuit LowOVERVIEW
What Does The Chrysler B1D56 Code Mean?
The Memory Seat Module detects a low signal circuit voltage that is not within voltage specification from the Adjustable Pedals Sensor.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Chrysler B1D56 Code?
- Connector/terminal damage
- (G13) Adjustable pedals sensor supply circuit shorted to ground, or open
- (G14) Adjustable pedals sensor signal circuit shorted to ground, or open
- Adjustable pedals sensor – internal fault
- Memory seat module – internal fault
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
>>> WORKPRO 582-piece Crimp Terminals, Wire Connectors, Heat Shrink Tube, Electrical Repair Kit
>>> Dorman 699-120 Accelerator Pedal Compatible with Select Chrysler
>>> Seat Memory Module - Mopar (5026619AG)
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Chrysler B1D56, DTCDECODE.