Dodge B19C1: Left Power Sliding Door Drive Open Direction - Excessive Time
Is your scanner showing Dodge B19C1?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Dodge B19C1: Left Power Sliding Door Drive Open Direction - Excessive TimeOVERVIEW
What Does The Dodge B19C1 Code Mean?
This code will set when the Left Power Sliding Door module senses the Left Power Sliding Door Motor has taken longer than 20 seconds to complete a power opening operation. It will also set if an ignition crank message is sent, lasting longer than 15 seconds, during an opening operation.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Dodge B19C1 Code?
- Power sliding door module out of calibration
- Binding power sliding door
- Drive clutch or drive clutch circuit open
- Left power sliding door motor assembly harness connector
- Power sliding door module (PSDM)
- Left power sliding door motor assembly
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Dodge B19C1, DTCDECODE.