Honda B1188: Gauge Control Module Lost Communication with the MICU (RM Message)
Is your scanner showing Honda B1188?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Honda B1188: Gauge Control Module Lost Communication with the MICU (RM Message)OVERVIEW
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Honda B1188 Code?
- Loose or poor connections between the Gauge Control Module and the MICU
- Blown fuse in the main under-hood fuse box
- Blown fuse in the under-dash fuse/relay box
- “Open” or “Short” to ground at the Gauge Control Module
- “Open” or “Short” to ground at the MICU
- Faulty Gauge Control Module
- Faulty MICU
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Honda B1188, DTCDECODE.