Infiniti P1774: Low Coast Brake Solenoid Valve Function
Is your scanner showing Infiniti P1774?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Infiniti P1774: Low Coast Brake Solenoid Valve FunctionOVERVIEW
What Does The Infiniti P1774 Code Mean?
This is an OBD-II self-diagnostic item. Diagnostic trouble code P1774 will be detected under the following conditions:
- TCM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve.
- When TCM detects that actual gear ratio is irregular, and relation between gear position and condition of ATF pressure switch 2 is irregular during depressing accelerator pedal (other than during shift change).
- When TCM detects that relation between gear position and condition of ATF pressure switch 2 is irregular during releasing accelerator pedal. (Other than during shift change)
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Infiniti P1774 Code?
- Harness or connectors
- The solenoid and switch circuits are open or shorted
- Low coast brake solenoid valve
- ATF pressure switch 2
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Automatic Transmission Repair Information for P1774 – 2004 FX35/FX45, page 170-171.