Jeep P1D7F: ETC Self-Learning Failure
Is your scanner showing Jeep P1D7F?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Jeep P1D7F: ETC Self-Learning FailureOVERVIEW
What Does The Jeep P1D7F Code Mean?
The Throttle Body Self Learn procedure was not able to be performed by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) because of one of the following conditions:The ambient temperature is either too high or too low.The Battery voltage is too low.The engine is running (engine speed detected).Vehicle speed is detected. There is an electrical fault in the TPS, CKP Sensor, CMP Sensor, ECT Sensor, IAT Sensor or Vehicle Speed Sensor.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Jeep P1D7F Code?
- PCM software requires updated
- PCM software updated without allowing the throttle body self learn procedure to run
- Electrical fault for the TPS, CKP, CMP, ECT, IAT or vehicle speed sensor
- Environmental conditions existed that would not allow the throttle body self learn procedure to run
- Throttle body sticking/binding
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Jeep P1D7F, DTCDECODE.