Jeep U12A3: Lost Communication With PM Sensor
Is your scanner showing Jeep U12A3?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Jeep U12A3: Lost Communication With PM SensorOVERVIEW
What Does The Jeep U12A3 Code Mean?
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) does not receive a message from the Particulate Mater Sensor over the Datalink circuits.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Jeep U12A3 Code?
- Low battery voltage
- Fused ignition switch circuit open/high resistance
- Fused ignition switch circuit shorted to ground
- Ground circuit open/high resistance
- High datalink (+) circuit open/high resistance
- Low datalink (-) circuit open/high resistance
- High datalink (+) circuit short to voltage
- Low datalink (-) circuit short to voltage
- High datalink (+) circuit short to ground
- Low datalink (-) circuit short to ground
- Nox sensor 1/1
- Nox sensor 1/2
- Particulate matter sensor
- Def heater control unit
- Powertrain control module (PCM)
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
>>> WORKPRO 582-piece Crimp Terminals, Wire Connectors, Heat Shrink Tube, Electrical Repair Kit
>>> Twippo 372Pcs Waterproof Wire Connectors Kit
>>> Nitrous Oxide Sensor
>>> Mopar Particulate Matter Sensor
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Jeep U12A3, DTCDECODE.