Kia C2514: TREAD/Wheel Location/DTC Warning Lamp Circuit Short To Power
Is your scanner showing Kia C2514?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Kia C2514: TREAD/Wheel Location/DTC Warning Lamp Circuit Short To PowerOVERVIEW
What Does The Kia C2514 Code Mean?
- TREAD/ Diagnostic lamp/ LED circuit short to 12V
- Threshold value: TREAD/ Diagnostic lamp 200mA allowed each (after in rush time)
- Diagnosis time: LED’s – 30mA allowed each. 50mA margin built in
- Diagnosis time < 3 seconds
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Kia C2514 Code?
- Short circuit to 12V between lamp and TPMS receiver
- Faulty tread LED
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Kia C2514, DTCDECODE.