Kia P1154: HO2S-21 (Bank 2 Sensor 1) Transition Time Switch
Is your scanner showing Kia P1154?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Kia P1154: HO2S-21 (Bank 2 Sensor 1) Transition Time SwitchOVERVIEW
What Does The Kia P1154 Code Mean?
Engine started, engine running in closed loop, and the PCM detected the average front HO2S-21 rich-to-lean or lean-to-rich switch time was more than 1.1 seconds during the CCM test.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Kia P1154 Code?
- HO2S signal circuit is open or shorted to ground
- HO2S element is contaminated or it has failed
- HO2S heater is damaged or has failed
- Intake air leaks, exhaust manifold leaks or PCV system leaks
- MAF sensor out of calibration (it may be dirt
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Code Book Sample for P1154 – Rellim, page 38.