Mazda B2821: Closure Motor Circuit Malfunction
Is your scanner showing Mazda B2821?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Mazda B2821: Closure Motor Circuit MalfunctionOVERVIEW
What Does The Mazda B2821 Code Mean?
Liftgate latch switch signal does not change (ON) when closure motor is operating
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Mazda B2821 Code?
- Closure motor malfunction
- Open circuit in wiring harness between PLG control module terminal 1A and closure motor terminal A (liftgate latch and lock actuator)
- Open circuit in wiring harness between PLG control module terminal 1B and closure motor terminal B (liftgate latch and lock actuator)
- Liftgate latch switch malfunction
- A short circuit to ground in the wiring harness between the liftgate latch switch and PLG control module
- PLG control module malfunction
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
Mazda B2821, DTCDECODE.