Mitsubishi B1439: Side impact sensor (LH) (squib) for communication system
Is your scanner showing Mitsubishi B1439?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Mitsubishi B1439: Side impact sensor (LH) (squib) for communication systemOVERVIEW
What Does The Mitsubishi B1439 Code Mean?
These DTCs are set if communication between the side impact sensor (LH) and the SRS-ECU is not possible or faulty.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Mitsubishi B1439 Code?
- Damaged wiring harnesses or connectors
- Malfunction of the side impact sensor (LH)
- Malfunction of the SRS-ECU
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
>>> WORKPRO 582-piece Crimp Terminals, Wire Connectors, Heat Shrink Tube, Electrical Repair Kit
>>> Twippo 372Pcs Waterproof Wire Connectors Kit
>>> NEW Genuine Mitsubishi Impact Sensor Kit 08-12 Lancer 07-12 Outlander
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
- Technical Service Bulletin SR−15−011 for B1439 – Mitsubishi Motor
- Technical Service Bulletins TSB-18-52B-004 for B1439 – Mitsubishi Motor