Toyota C2300: Actuator System Malfunction
Is your scanner showing Toyota C2300?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Toyota C2300: Actuator System MalfunctionOVERVIEW
What Does The Toyota C2300 Code Mean?
Open or short in the P CON MTR relay (transaxle parking lock control relay) or shift control actuator assembly (parking lock motor or rotation angle sensor), or internal malfunction of the shift control actuator assembly (parking lock motor or rotation angle sensor).
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Toyota C2300 Code?
- Transmission control ECU assembly
- Auxiliary battery
- Shift control actuator assembly
- Hybrid vehicle transaxle assembly
- Wire harness or connector
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
- 2010 Toyota Prius Repair Manual for C2300 – Pages 86-99.
- Electronic Shift Lever System Repair Information for C2300 – Pages 28-34.