Toyota C2305: Open or Short Circuit in V Phase
Is your scanner showing Toyota C2305?
No worries. We'll show you what it means and how to deal with it.
Toyota C2305: Open or Short Circuit in V PhaseOVERVIEW
What Does The Toyota C2305 Code Mean?
With the power switch on (IG) (battery voltage is 8 V or more), voltage of transmission control ECU terminal MVA is 6 V or less for 1 second or more.
What Are The Potential Causes Of The Toyota C2305 Code?
- Auxiliary battery
- Transmission control ECU assembly
- Shift control actuator assembly
- Integration relay
- Wire harness or connector
Below are some recommended auto parts to help you address the trouble code affecting your vehicle and get it running smoothly again:
Note: During the purchasing process, please check carefully whether the part you want to buy fits your car!
- 2010 Toyota Prius Repair Manual for C2305 – Pages 108-117.
- Electronic Shift Lever System Repair Information for C2305 – Pages 39-43.